This is not so interesting, haha. I just want to write because my last post here was December 28, 2016 and what is the date today? March 9? 2017?
It has been 2 quiet months for me, because of a lot of things that I need to think about. It got me disturbed that I can’t find time writing even when my fingers are so itchy and misses writing. It is my nature to write when I feel like writing, especially when I feel so sad; it is my way of expression because my words sound better written than spoken.
So, now to break the silence of this wordpress (hahaha), I’m going to post ‘What keeps me busy these past months?’. And as written in the ABOUT of this page, this is my way of over sharing my life. Ok. Let me over share my life now.
- I’ve read two novels and these two books inspired me to live a beautiful life (kasi nga may pinagdadaanan ako), be happy with where I am and always be grateful for everything that I have. These two books are 1) The magical strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom and 2) All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I’m currently reading Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan. 🙂 And they really are CRAZY RICH!
- I watched two korean dramas (Cinderella and the Four Knights and The Legend of the Blue Sea). I know what will you say, I am not watching them just to follow the trend, but what I watched has a great story and another reason for watching KDrama is if the main actor is LEE MIN HO. 😀 ❤
- I’ve also written three poems. At times that I can’t write my long thoughts, I recourse to poem writing. Short writing, but very meaningful, maybe these poems reflect what I’ve been through for the past months.
4. I handled two national training for the leaders of Chiro where I co-headed the Training and Expansion Committee. One was last January in Baguio and another was just last week in Antipolo.
5. I’m already booked for a flight to….(secret muna) I am going somewhere far for 4 weeks. It will be an exciting journey to two countries that I fell in love with by just reading about the places and seeing pictures that are surreal. But part of me is still worried about this trip, maybe I am not yet financially, and psychologically prepared. Huhuhu Because the trip is not purely trip, in fact, it is a representation trip. I will be representing Chiro in the summer camp along with the other 4 representatives. I have high hopes that everything will be fine and I will be financially and psychologically prepared in time. (cross finger)
6. I am currently applying for a part time gig in upwork and someone contacted me that he wanted me to apply for his job opening. I will be SMM to 7000 people in fb. I accepted the offer and applied, I am still waiting for the final evaluation. I hope to get the gig, but if not, it’s fine, I will just try other gigs.
7. I bought a camera!! Yey! Achievement unlocked. Beginners DSLR lang naman. Hehe. So I added a menu in my wordpress ‘PHOTOGRAPHY’ where I will post my shots that I think are awesome. Check it out! –> PHOTOGRAPHY
Ok, that’s all I can share for now. I am hoping that this month will be great so I could write another post at the end of March. 😀