“Yehey! Long Weekend!”
That’s exactly my reaction after hearing the announcement for September 25, 2015 holiday, we have 3 days off from work. 😀
Most of us will think or plan of what to do, I am person like that. But just this time, I let myself not to think or plan what I should do and I love the output bc I didn’t spend too much for this long weekend unlike my other long weekend last month. 🙂
So, here’s my Tipid Tips/Saving Tips for me and you. This works with me, but I cannot assure that this will work with you too. hehehe 😀
I love books. ❤
When 2015 started, I’ve been recording all the books I’ve read. So far I have read 23 books. Onti noh? 😀 hehehe. I’m not a fast reader tho. 🙂 Ok, here’s my list and short impression about the book.
1. Love Rosie by Cecelia Ahern
I love Alex and Rosie 🙂 When I started reading this book, I get easily hooked because of the concept. Writing letters to each other really catches a woman’s heart, even if it’s old school. (Old school ako eh.)
Rosie is in love with her best friend, but did not mind telling him bc she thinks Adam like this other girl from their school, neither did she know that Adam is also in love with her.
The whole story is complete with laughter, sadness, hurt, joy, love, fulfillment of dreams and kilig.
So, if you want a complete pack of emotion, then this could be the best book to read, but embraces yourself because this could make you cry. Yes, I cried. 😦 the movie is also nice.
Realization: If you love someone and you feel that s/he is the one, don’t let go of that person. Tell him/her what you feel before it’s too late bc if you will keep it to yourself; you are wasting the time that supposed to be spent with the one you love.
This is a super super late as in super pa sa super super late na post. But I still want to post/write this article, para if I miss those days when I was in CH I will just read this blog. So, this is only our 1st week, it might be too long but please bear with me, this is going to be fun. 🙂 (I hope)
October 2011; the month I learned that I’m going to Switzerland for a leaders exchange activity on April 2012, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Bc there are a lot of other deserving leaders, but still I am one of the 8 leaders to represent Chiro (our group) and the Philippines in general.
This is partnership activity is between Chiro and JuBla , (JuBla is a combined word of Jungwacht – for Boys and Blauring – for girls) the partnership started 9 yrs ago.
Here’s a picture of the TEAM 4 🙂 4th team who visited CH kaya team 4
after our embassy schedule. VISA APPPRROOVVEED!! (L-R) Ehman, Mitzi, Vhan, Deo, Chino, Me, Pau, Ojie
To share you our Switzerland experience, here is what we did for 25 days. Those days are one of the days I have that will never be forgotten as long as I live. There will come a day better than that experience, but those are incomparable.
- I read a lot. (only stuff’s that are interesting 😛 specially romantic novel books by Nicholas Sparks and books by Cecilia Ahern)
- I’ve been in Switzerland. (BLOG to follow)
- I am a middle child.
- I have a middle child syndrome.
- No.Boyfriend.Since.Birth. (No commitment, arti-artehan lang. :D)
- In high school, I am 99% introvert.
- College, 80% introvert, 20% extrovert.
- Working 60% introvert, 40% extrovert.
- I walked home once from Ever ortigas exn. because I don’t have any ‘pamasahe’ left in my pocket.
- I am Chiro Leader. (what’s CHIRO? click here www.chiro.ph)
- I’m a feminist.
- I love beach.
- I love nature.
- I love going on a camp and/or hiking.
- I don’t have strict parent. (Envy me!!! wahahahah)
- I have F.R.E.E.D.O.M but I don’t have money to do whatever I want in life.
- Favorite song “Everything” by Michael Buble
- I can make my EAR move alone, using my super power. 😛
- I love GOD.
- I have 5 sisters and 1 brother.
- Local artist I like: Sarah Geronimo, Maine Mendoza, Jennylyn Mercado, Toni Gonzaga
- Foreign: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Lea Michel and Shailene Woodley
- I don’t have best friend; as in someone who knows everything about me.
- I like Glenn and Kyle. (No surnames, they might see this one day, hehehe)
P.S: If you happened to know me personally; and your reading my blog. Strictly NO SCREENSHOTS TO ALL MY POST! Thanks. 🙂
August 18, 1968 CHIRO YOUTH MOVEMENT was brought in the PROVINCE OF CAINTA by the 3 leaders of Chiro Pasig…….
……..and the rest was history.
From that day on, many lives have been changed; the lives of our alumni leaders and members who are very very proud of being part of Chiro Cainta.